Welcome To Guardian Angels Parish
Our Parish Vision
“A welcoming, vibrant, inclusive, loving and outreaching community who understand their Catholic beliefs and live their lives connected by the love of Jesus Christ”
We strive to proclaim the joy of the Gospel and reach out to others so that they experience God's unconditional love.
PLENARY RENEWAL PRAYER CIRCLE
As many of you are aware, Guardian Angels is undertaking a review process in support of the Brisbane Archdiocese Plenary Review. Guardian Angels Parish is now moving ahead with the implementation of a prayer circle. If you wish to join in praying for specific people within our parish community or those impacted within the wider community, please contact the email address below. There are no meetings involved and all you are asked to do is pray privately in your home for these intentions. You will be contacted with new prayer requests where necessary so if you wish to volunteer to be involved please contact the Prayer Circle Team Leader, Theresa Owens at email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0423 288 448.
QR Code to replace Trybooking
We have found a way to make it easier and much faster for you to book in for our weekend Masses as well as comply with the QLD Gov’t requirement on contact tracing. You may now choose one of the following options to book in for our weekend Masses at Guardian Angels Church :
Option A (Preferred) - “Check in QLD” App.
1. Download the Check In Qld app from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
2. Register your details – Name, Phone no and Email address (you only need to do this one time only).
3. Before entering the church - Open the app, select ‘Check In Now’ and hover your smartphone over the displayed Check In Qld QR code.
4. You may also Add in any family member attending mass with you as you scan in.
Option B - For those who are unable to sign in via the QR Code.
1. Contact the Parish Office and request to be enrolled on the list outside the church.
2. The following details will be needed: Full Name, Phone no, Email address or residential address and which weekend Mass you usually attend.
3. Queue and sign off on the attendance sheet before entering the Church